Work on this website may be duplicated in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a copyright acknowledgment to the author is included
- follow the copyright instructions on all online documents
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of the author.
If you think that any material has been placed on this website without appropriate permission, please contact Eleonore Kliewer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information presented on this web site has been reviewed to verify accuracy and currency. However, since guidelines in the area of oral health may change and vary throughout the world, some information on this site may be out-of-date. It is recommended that users consult a variety of sources to confirm information presented on this site.